Listed below are some basic instructions to ensure that your cannabis plants provide you with the best possible harvest.
Please contact Hidden Harvest for any questions. Your success is our success!
Room to Grow
- Transplant your clone immediately into a larger container using the growing medium of your choosing, for example; living soil, coco, etc.
- As your roots are established, continue to transplant in a larger container as needed.
Let There Be Light
- Ensure your clone is getting 18 hours of light / 6 hours of dark during the vegetative phase.
- To begin the flowering phase, switch to 12 hours of light / 12 hours of dark (not applicable if you are growing outdoors as your plant will grow according to the sunlight)
- In our local climate, plants can typically be placed/planted outdoors in June, when the threat of frost has passed.
- Indica and hybrid cultivars typically take 7-9 weeks to flower
- Sativa dominant varieties can take 10-14 weeks to flower
- Flowering time for your specific clone cultivar can be found here.
Feed it Nutrients
- If using nutrient-rich soil just adding water should be enough.
- Typically, you’ll use nutrients like Rhize Vegetative A & B that are higher in nitrogen while your plant is in the vegetative phase and then during the flowering phase, you’ll switch to bloom fertilizer like Rhize Bloom A & B.
- Your plant will speak to you and indicate if it’s lacking nutrients by the color or physical features of its leaves.
Give it Lots of Love & Attention