Thank you for purchasing our Hidden Harvest "ready to flower" cannabis plant! We're excited to help you nurture your plant to its fullest potential. Your plant is currently thriving in coco coir, a fantastic growing medium known for its water retention and drainage properties. To ensure your cannabis plant continues to flourish, especially if you plan to keep it in its current pot, we've prepared a simplified watering guide for you:
Your "ready to flower" plant has already been in the flowering stage for 1-2 weeks.
For Indoor Growing: Please ensure that your light schedule is maintained on a 12-hour light and 12-hour dark cycle. This will allow your plant to continue its flowering process successfully.
For Outdoor Growing: Consider the local climate conditions. If the weather is harsh and unpredictable, or the temperatures drop significantly during the night, we recommend keeping your plant indoors or covering your crops during the nights when frost is expected in your area. Just as when protecting them from sporadic rain, you can use any type of plastic, but make sure to remove it in the morning so the sun can dry the plants and even the night hours' humidity.
Thank you for choosing our products! If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out to us.
1. Feel the Top Soil: Touch the top layer of coco coir every day. If it feels dry about an inch (2.5 cm) deep, it's time to water.
2. Water Deeply: When you water, make sure the coco coir gets thoroughly soaked. Allow some water to drain from the bottom of the pot.
3. Frequency: Water every 1-2 days, depending on how quickly the coco coir dries out. Outdoor conditions can vary, so adjust as needed.
4. Natural Drainage: Outdoor pots usually have good drainage. Make sure pots are raised slightly off the ground to prevent waterlogging.
5. pH and Nutrients: Maintain a slightly acidic pH level of 5.8-6.4 for both water and nutrient solutions. This pH range encourages optimal nutrient uptake by your plant. We recommend using a cannabis bloom fertilizer like Rhize Bloom A&B
6. Observe the Plants: If leaves start to droop or look thirsty, water them. If you notice yellowing leaves or slow growth, consider watering less often.
7. Weather Impact: Outdoor conditions can affect watering needs. Hotter or windier days might require more frequent watering, while rainy days might mean less watering.
8. Stay Watchful: Keep an eye on your plants' response. Adjust your watering routine based on how they're growing and the moisture in the coco coir.
Remember outdoor growing can be influenced by weather and other environmental factors. Flexibility and regular attention to your plants will help you provide the right amount of water during the flowering phase.